Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Easy Freezy Key Lime Pie!


My family and I love this delicious recipe for Frozen Key Lime Pie - and the best part is, it's SO EASY! :D (The picture above is not the pie we made, but ours looks just like it except it comes out white instead of green)
Ingredients:
1/2 cup Lime Juice
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 12-oz. container of CoolWhip
1 ready-made graham cracker crust *or you can make your own, I didn't*

Directions - (Everybody prepare to be amazed at how easy this is)

Whisk together Lime Juice, Sweetened Condensed Milk, and CoolWhip.
Plop into crust.
Freeze. (That is, put the pie in the freezer.) ;) lol!
That's it! :D

We let ours freeze overnight to serve at homechurch at our house the next morning, and upon trying to serve it the next day, realized it was really hard! So here's a tip...

TIP: To cut a very frozen pie, dip your knife in hot water just before cutting the pie. May take repeated dips. Try not to drip too much water on your pie. :D

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, Yum! Thank you for sharing that recipe Julia! My family L.O.V.E.S Key lime pie and I have been looking for an easy/inexpensive recipe! :D I will have to see if we can try this during our vacation time next week! ;D

Love and Hugs, really! :)
~Rachel~

Miss Lizzy said...

Yum! This looks amazing! I'll definitely have to try it! :-)

Lizzy

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness, Julia, that pie sounds delicious... and so easy too!! I will just have to try it sometime. Thank you for sharing the recipe with us! :)

~ Love in Christ,
Lindsay

Myranda Roberson said...

Hello,
i just recently found your blog
and i am now following your blog!!!
Anyway...I just wanted to say I am really enjoying your blog and I cant wait to try some of these recipes!!!
I also might have a recipe to share soon.

God Bless
-Myranda http://faythfull4him.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Yum! That is looks so good! Your photography is amazing! Oooh, and I saw on here that if we are interested in being a guest posted to let you know, I would love to be a guest poster if you are interested. :)

Maggie
www.behindtheteenscene.blogspot.com

Myranda Roberson said...

I put your button on my sidebar!

Emily said...

YUM! Looks good... Well your whole site looks good!
Thanks for great recipts. :)
-Emily Anne

Maellen said...

It looks Delicious :D